Updating site content type failed infopath


14-Nov-2020 20:53

updating site content type failed infopath-56

are matt cardle and rebecca dating

We have created a mirror site (a test site really) on a different farm so that we can test any changes that are made to the form/library before we affect our actual production site.

To keep the two sites in sync, we create any new columns that we would like to promote in our test environment first and then we run powershell to get the information of that new column and create it in the production site so they have the same GUID.

I suspect there is something corrupt with the form library which is causing Designer related but I haven't ruled it out.

Separately I've found that most form libraries with issues on publishing form templates, all seem to have multiple files in the library and many different files that are unlinked from the current template.

You will be able to add all of your columns and publish the complete form.

or check for network speed if it is slow enough to increase the publish time more than 30 sec, switch to higher network speed.

You edit the template, save and attempt to publish again and receive the following message - "Updating Content Type Failed"I've done some researching on this and found a couple of issues.

The end user will still continue to see a single giant list.

updating site content type failed infopath-67

24 year old man dating 12 year old

Here's the breakdown of what you can have in a list can have: 64 Single line of text and Choice (drop-down menu or radio buttons)31 Multiple lines of text and/or Choice (check boxes (allow multiple sections))32 Number and currency32 Hyperlink16 Date and time16 16 Yes/No8 Calculated Note: The number of shared data types are not 64 Single Line of Text and 64 Choice.

I haven't tested if linking all the files back to the current form template will resolve the issue or not, but it was something I noticed when recreating the form library.